A password will be sent to your email address.
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
* For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties;
* The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
* The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
* The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
* The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by applicable law as compensation for allowing us to collect, sell, or maintain your personal information.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information online at Consumer Privacy Request Form.
Verification Process and Required Information. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. We will require proof of your consent to designating such an agent and verification of your identity as described above.
Minors' Right to Opt In. We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
11. Security Measures and Storage Limits
We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal data we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this data to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for data we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services and you do so at your own risk.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on our business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose.
13. Contact Us